3. How we share your Personal Data?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personal Data to third parties.
We share your Personal Data with our internal services and third-party providers to the extent that this is necessary to provide our products and services to you, such as payment processing and authorization, text message services, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, order fulfilment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution. We may also share Personal Data with authorities, institutions, public entities, or other legitimate recipients as permitted by applicable laws and regulations, and for instance to protect and defend our rights.
A list of these subcontractors , with indication of where they are located, is available upon request. Trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business including wp engine include for instance Monetico, Zapier, Woocomerce & FedEx, if these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We request that the persons authorized to process your Personal Data have committed themselves to confidentiality and that they implement technical and organizational measures to ensure a good level of security.
4. Sharing your data outside of the EEA (EU countries only)
We do not store your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may be required to share your Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). If we are required to share your Personal Data outside of the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as it is within the EEA, and will ensure the appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy.
5. How long do we store your Personal Data?
- We retain Order data to the extent required by law (such as tax/bookkeeping laws), which may vary from one EU country to the other, and in France is 10 years.
- We retain Personal Data such as Contact data, Profile data, Order data and Communication data to the extent relevant for limitation periods for potential claims (typically five years after date of a purchase).
- We retain Personal Data such as Contact data, Marketing data, Preference data for as long as you have consented to receive marketing communication from us, and 3 years after our last contact.
- We do not retain Technical data or Usage data, but we may access it for no longer than a year after you last visited our Site.
6. Protecting your information
The security of your Personal Data is a key concern to us. We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard the security of your Personal Data. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We are taking great care for the choice of our IP devices, software, our subcontractors and for improving our internal processes. We take and require that our subcontractors take, appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data, prevent loss, destruction, unauthorized or unlawful access and use of your Personal Data.
In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know (for example, billing or customer service). They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
While we have put in place appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data, please note that no electronic transmission or storage information is 100% secure and that we cannot guarantee that loss, destruction, unauthorized or unlawful access and use of your data will never occur.
7. What are your rights regarding your Personal Data we process?
As defined by applicable laws and regulations, you have the following rights on your Personal Data you provided us with:
- The right to be informed of the data processing and its conditions.
- The right of access: you can obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process personal data that concerns you, and if so, you can ask for a copy of your personal data and a copy of the data you have provided in a machine-readable format.
- The right to rectification: You may ask to modify, update or correct your data in certain cases, especially if they are inaccurate. If you have an account, you can modify some of your personal data through your account.
- The right to erasure: you may ask us to delete or delete all or part of your personal data subject to legal conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you may restrict process for example because an information is not accurate until it is corrected.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- The right to object: you can request that we stop the processing of your data, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, freedom and rights. You always have the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if this decision produces legal effects on you and similarly significantly affects you.
- The right to withdraw your consent if the processing was made on this ground.
Guidance to these rights can be found at:
Please note that exercising such rights may be subject to requirements and conditions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Should you have any question or wish to exercise your rights, please CONTACT US.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the relevant supervisory authority, which in France is the CNIL.
It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Data changes during your relationship with us.