Tool Designer for Embedded Multicore Programming
GreenWaves is a fabless semiconductor company founded in 2014 and based in Grenoble, France. We design and market ultra low power processors for energy constrained products such as hearables, wearables, IoT & medical monitoring products.
GreenWaves’ system-on-chips enable companies to develop and bring to market products with new to the world features enabled by state of the art machine learning and digital signal processing techniques. Our leading edge development tools enable audio and machine learning developers to productively harness the power of GAP processors.
GreenWaves GAP9 processor powers features such as neural network based noise removal and adaptive noise cancellation, multi-channel spatial sound and listening enhancement technologies in next generation earbuds and headphones with market leading energy efficiency.
As a growing, talented and highly multicultural team with sharp personalities, we are proud of what we do and how we do it. Our non-hierarchical culture means living our core values: ownership, collaboration, agility, dedication to customers and engagement. We believe that work is more than just a to-do list. You are empowered to build a leading company and to share its success!
We are looking for an experienced tool designer to contribute to our top-quality tools for GAP processors: performance profiler, audio graph designer, neural network porting framework, etc. You will work In close relationship with our experts from the audio processing, machine learning and SDK teams, to bring the best user experience to our customers. Your tasks will include:
- Select the technical solutions for the best user experience: user interfaces, management of processed data, rendering, save/restore mechanisms, etc.
- Implement chosen solutions around existing and future tool cores and modules
- Set up functional and performance tests, set up continuous integration
- Participate in customer training and support
- Continuously improve our tools based on users feedback
- Contribute to tool roadmap
- GUI development (preferably using QT5)
- Proficient in C/C++
- At least basic knowledge of Python
- Experience in applications manipulating large data
- Comfortable with Linux environment
- Strong team spirit and communication, eager to share skills and advice, eager to learn new skills
- Comfortable with everyday work in an international environment, exchanging by e-mail, telephone or conf-calls
- Good level in English
- Proficient Python / PyQT5 and GraphViz
- Previous experience in tools for multicore applications
- Basic knowledge of artificial intelligence and/or audio applications
- Understanding of fixed point arithmetic and quantization is a plus