Occupancy Management ML Algorithms for GAP Processors
Greenwaves Technologies is a 5-year-old fabless semiconductor startup established in Grenoble, France. Our first product GAP8 is the world’s first IoT Application Processor armed with 8+1 RISC-V based cores and a high performance HW convolution engine. It is a simple yet very sophisticated unique processor architecture, which delivers an energy efficiency that is 20x better than the state-of-the-art, opening a large range of battery powered applications. Examples of applications are people counting, keyword spotting, combined with beamforming, object recognition, face detection and vibration analysis. GAP8 is especially effective on machine learning inference algorithms (CNN, SVM, Bayesian, Boosting, Cepstral analysis). Yet, GAP8 is by and large programmed just like a regular MCU.
Our technology is very much ahead of the state-of-art, and our chip is just about to prove its revolutionary potential on a wide open global market. For a team, it is a very motivating challenge that each of us could be part of in proportion to one’s own enthusiasm at work. As a growing and highly multicultural team with sharp personalities, Greenwaves Technologies is very proud of its specific collaborative management style. The company is and will be what each of us make of it, as we experience every day, and we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, curious and committed people, who will be ready to bring their energy and skills for a significant contribution to the success of the company’s project.
Greenwaves Technologies has developed a reference platform for occupancy management, which is based on a In the context of this project this internship will be focused on testing and developing ML solutions for new use-cases (i.e. queue counting, office furniture detection) and exploring new sensors (i.e. visual, ToF, Radar).
- Good knowledge of Python programming
- Good Knowledge of machine learning techniques and frameworks such as Tensorflow/Pytorch
- Good Knowledge of image processing algorithms
- Software debug techniques
- Good level of spoken and written English;
- Strong team spirit and communication abilities, in a multisite environment;
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively on assigned tasks.
- C/C++ Programming
- Knowledge of parallel embedded architectures and DSP processors;
- Familiarity with versioning/revision control systems (git).
- Master’s degree student in Computer Engineering;
- Projects done in Machine learning/computer vision
- Embedded systems projects will be a plus