Manager of Institutional Relations
GreenWaves is a fabless semiconductor company founded in 2014 and based in Grenoble, France. We design and market ultra low power processors for energy constrained products such as hearables, wearables, IoT & medical monitoring products.
GreenWaves’ system-on-chips enable companies to develop and bring to market products with new to world features enabled by state of the art machine learning and digital signal processing techniques. Our leading edge development tools enable audio and machine learning developers to productively harness the power of GAP processors.
GreenWaves GAP9 processor powers features such as neural network based noise removal and adaptive noise cancellation, multi-channel spatial sound and listening enhancement technologies in next generation earbuds and headphones with market leading energy efficiency.
As a growing, talented and highly multicultural team with sharp personalities, we are proud of what we do and how we do it. Our non-hierarchical culture means living our core values: ownership, collaboration, agility, dedication to customers and engagement. We believe that work is more than just a to-do list. You are empowered to build a leading company and to share its success!
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and committed people to be a part of our GreenWaves family.
We are looking for a Manager of Institutional Relations to coordinate actions related to French and European institutional funders and partners. In close relationship with the company management and the R&D team, you will:
- Represent and speak for the company in front of national and European institutions
- Identify institutional financing opportunities at national and European levels
- Design and coordinate project bids for the company:
- In alignment with company strategy
- Assemble when relevant a set of partners
- Discuss with R&D team and built technical annexes consistent with the company roadmap
- Elaborate project budget with the finance department
- Negotiate company contributions with partners
- Write the project proposals with other partners from the consortia
- Defend the project proposals in front of the institutional funding agencies
- Follow-up institutional projects:
- Monitor progress of works and ensure consistency against the technical annex
- Coordinate the preparation of reports
- Propose change requests when necessary
- Participate in the review meetings with partners and funding agencies
- Take part in working groups or lobbying activities to support company’s strategy with the funding agencies
- Maintain company’s network of potential partners
- Proactively watch future calls for proposals
- Previous experience in relationship with public institution and in French or EU funded projects
- Some understanding of the semiconductor industry and ideally, processors
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively on assigned tasks
- Strong team spirit and communication, happy to collaborate and share with his teammates, even remotely. Eager to share skills and advice, eager to learn new skills
- Work comfortably in an international environment, exchanging by emails, telephone or conf-calls
- Previous experience in coordinating an institutional project
- Used to interact with funding agencies