IT Support Specialist
Job Number: J1907
With the rapid growth of the company, both the HW team and the SW team need an IT specialist, who can support the tools used during their research and development.
- IT Infrastructure management (Server, PC and all IT Services)
- IT security
- EDA tools management and maintenance (Licensing, installation, upgrade, etc)
- Continuous Integration platform (development, deployment and maintenance)
- Internal IT Training (New software, services or platforms)
- Study the needs of the group, find/develop some tools
- IT Organization
- Zapier automation, improving website performance and monitoring, etc.
This position requires numerous collaborations with the different departments of the Group (internal and external to the site): Hardware, Software, Systems Validation …
- Bachelor/Master degree of CS or CE
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure – internal and externalized
- Mastery at least one Scripting Language
- More than 1 or 2 years experience in IT support or similar jobs.
- Linux and MS Windows system administration.
- Familiar with Git
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively on assigned tasks
- Strong team spirit and communication, happy to collaborate and share with his teammates, even remotely. Eager to share skills and advice, eager to learn new skills
- Work comfortably in an international environment, exchanging by e-mail, telephone or conf-calls
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of Semiconductor, IC design
- Knowledge of Web development
- Experience in CI platform (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Travis, etc)