Embedded Software Engineer
Job reference: J1902
- Development of low and middle-ware software layers for the GAP8 IoT Application Processor.
- Development of embedded software on C/C++ and assembly language.
- Active participation in the definition of new products.
- Implementation of software and training materials needed to promote our products at trade shows and customer visits.
- Customer support.
This position requires frequent collaboration with the different departments of the Group (internal and external to the site): Hardware,
Application, Systems Validation, Marketing …
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor architectures
- Knowledge of MMU architectures and caches would be appreciated
- Mastery of C / C++ and assembler languages
- Significant experience in microcontroller target development
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively on assigned tasks
- Strong team spirit and communication, happy to collaborate and share with his teammates, even remotely. Eager to share
- skills and advice, eager to learn new skills
- Work comfortably in an international environment, exchanging by e-mail, telephone or conf-calls
- Good level of English
- Experience in at least one of the 4 key domains: image, voice, audio, vibration
- Signal processing (Image, voice, audio, vibration) experience with
- Deep learning and data classification techniques experience
- Strong motivation and taste for code optimization (size and speed)
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full time (CDI)
Job Location: Villard-Bonnot