Hands gesture recognition application with GAP8
Job number: I1902
The target of this project is to explore X111 Acconeer Pulsed Coherent Radar Technology for Hands Gesture Recognition on GAP8.
low levelcommunication between X111 Radar and Gap8 through SPI.
- Collect data from X111 Radar to create and hand gesture Dataset of some hand gestures(i.e. a wave, a clap, and other distinctive gestures).
- Develop an application in Tensorflow for hands gesture recognition.
- Port the final application on GAP8.
- Make sure a synthetic documentation is available for further maintenance.
- Embedded Software student, Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- C/C++, Python code proficiency.
- Experience with 32-bit microcontrollers and classical interfaces.
- [Machine Learning and Tensorflow knowledge very welcome]
- Machine Learning with Tensorflow
- Strong motivation and taste for code optimization (size and speed)
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Internship (6 Months)
Job Location: Grenoble. France (Alsace-Lorraine near train/tram)