Field Application Engineer (France – China)
Job reference: J909
- In-depth knowledge of our products.
- Understand our clients’ needs and requirements of tests, evaluations and developments.
- Discuss and cooperate with team to make a customer support and follow up plan.
- Support and accompany our clients during the different steps (evaluation, implementation, design, etc).
- Participate the demos’ development and implementation.
- Establishing and maintaining customer relations.
This position requires numerous collaborations with the different departments of the Group (internal and external to the site): Hardware, Software, Systems Validation, Marketing …
- Familiar with common MCU architectures and embedded platform.
- Mastery of C / C++ and at least one scripting language.
- Significant experience in customer technical supports.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively on assigned tasks.
- Work comfortably in an international environment, exchanging by e-mail, telephone or conf-calls in Chinese and English.
- Strong team spirit and communication, happy to collaborate and share with his teammates, even remotely.
- Eager to share skills and advice, eager to learn new skills.
- Experience/knowledge of signal processing (Image, voice, audio, vibration).
- Experience/knowledge of neural network.
- Strong motivation and taste for code optimization.
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full time (CDI)
Job Location: Shanghai. China (Fuquan Road Changning District)