Field Application Engineer (France – China)
Greenwaves Technologies is a 5-year-old fabless semiconductor startup established in Grenoble, France. Our first product GAP8 is the world first loT Application Processor armed with 8+1 RISC-V based cores and a high performance HW convolution engine. It is a simple yet very sophisticated unique processor architecture, which delivers an energy efficiency that is 20x better than the state-of-the-ar,t opening a large range of battery powered applications. Examples of applications are people counting, keyword spotting, combined with beamforming, object recognition , face detection and vibration analysis. GAP8 is especially effective on machine learning inference algorithms (CNN , SVM, Bayesian, Boosting, Cepstral analysis). Yet, GAP8 is by and large programmed just like a regular MCU
We develop some reference applications to provide evidence of GAP8 performances. This could accelerate our potential customers’ evaluation and decision process, but also drive some customers to adapt those applications for their own needs. Our SW development team works closely with our customers
We, as a growing and highly multicultural team with sharp personalities, need talented, enthusiastic, curious and committed people who will be ready to bring energy into the system for a significant contribution to the success of the team project. Greenwaves Technology as a team is very proud of its specific collaborative management style. Our Technology is very much ahead of the state-of-art, and our chip is just about to prove its revolutionary potential on a wide open global market. For a team, it is a very motivating challenge that each of us could be part of in proportion to one’s own enthusiasm at work. The company is and will be what we each of us make of it, as we experience every day.
• In-depth knowledge of our products
• Understand our clients’ needs and requirements of tests, evaluations and developments
• Discuss and cooperate with the team to make a customer support and follow up plan.
• Support and accompany our clients during the different steps (evaluation, implementation, design, etc)
• Participate in the demos’ development and implementation.
• Establishing and maintaining customer relations
This position requires numerous collaborations with the different departments of the Group (internal and external to the site): Hardware, Software, Systems Validation, Marketing …Required skills:
• Familiar with common MCU architectures and embedded platform
• Mastery of C / C++ and at least one scripting language
• Significant experience in customer technical supports.
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively on assigned tasks
• Strong curiosity in new technologies
• Work comfortably in an international environment, exchanging by e-mail, telephone or cont-calls in Chinese and English.
• Strong team spirit and communication, happy to collaborate and share with his teammates, even remotely. Eager to share skills and advice, eager to learn new skills.
• Experience/knowledge of signal processing (Image, voice, audio, vibration)
• Experience/knowledge of the neural network.
• Experience/knowledge of the loT, Al application market.