China Business Development
GreenWaves Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company based in Grenoble, France. We were formed in 2014 with the mission of revolutionizing intelligent sensors and devices. We have developed
GAP8, an ultra-low power IoT Application Processor. GAP8 enables devices to interpret and act on image, motion and sound data at energy levels which allow years of operation on batteries bringing low installation and operation costs.
The target of this role is to aid GreenWaves Technologies by developing business opportunities in the
China region. GreenWaves has already invested significant resources in the China region, has Chinese staff at its head offices and is committed to developing business in the China region. Two of GreenWaves’
investors are major Chinese corporations.
- Prospect for customers and partners (sensors, ML algorithms, embedded development) in GreenWaves target segments in China
- Follow up and qualify all leads and discovered customers and partners
- Attend tradeshows in China and actively prospect for new customers and partners
- Actively use social network applications and tools to generate new customers and partners leads
- Identify new market segments for GAP8 by imaginatively understanding how GAP8 could resolve prospective customer’s problems
- Actively follow customer evaluations and developments using GAP8 to apply appropriate resources to advance projects.
- Negotiate pricing and business deals for GAP8
- 5 years of semiconductor sales experience
- Experience with sales into IoT applications
- Rich network of OEM semiconductor sourcing and R&D contacts
- Fluent with social network applications (WeChat, …) monitoring and posting
- Interest in or experience of machine learning applications
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
China. Major city. Strong preference for Shanghai