Algorithmic framework tooling for audio applications
GreenWaves is a fabless semiconductor company founded in 2014 and based in Grenoble, France. We design and market ultra low power processors for energy constrained products such as hearables, wearables, IoT & medical monitoring products.
GreenWaves’ system-on-chips enable companies to develop and bring to market products with new to world features enabled by state of the art machine learning and digital signal processing techniques. Our leading edge development tools enable audio and machine learning developers to productively harness the power of GAP processors.
GreenWaves GAP9 processor powers features such as neural network based noise removal and adaptive noise cancellation, multi-channel spatial sound and listening enhancement technologies in next generation earbuds and headphones with market leading energy efficiency.
As a growing, talented and highly multicultural team with sharp personalities, we are proud of what we do and how we do it. Our non-hierarchical culture means living our core values: ownership, collaboration, agility, dedication to customers and engagement. We believe that work is more than just a to-do list. You are empowered to build a leading company and to share its success!
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and committed people to be a part of our GreenWaves family.
Greenwaves Technologies is developing a set of tools intended to simplify the design of audio graphs on GAP9. It is composed of a front-end that helps the user design the input audio graph. In this context, you’ll be in charge of developing the DSP modules that will be integrated into this tool. The tasks of the internship will involve:
- Implementation of components in C and Matlab.
- JSON automatic update of components structure.
- Testbench generation of the components.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and Matlab programming.
- Good Knowledge of audio processing.
- Software debug techniques.
- Basic Knowledge of Embedded Programming.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Strong team spirit and communication abilities, in a multisite environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively on assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of parallel embedded architectures and DSP processors.
- C and Matlab programming.
- Familiarity with versioning/revision control systems (e.g. git).
- Engineer or Master’s degree student in Computer Engineering.
- Course or projects in audio signal processing.